|Full time Accounting Educator:||-152.00|
Recent tax developments and legislative changes affect this season’s return filings and influence the planning landscape. Learn how to handle the latest tax legislation affecting your business and individual clients, including the Consolidated Appropriations Act and the American Rescue Plan Act. Explore ways to enhance taxpayer cash flow and come away with tax planning strategies for your clients.
业务es registering 6 or more receive a discount. Two livestream webcast viewing options available. 点击这里 for more information and to select the appropriate order form:
- Volume Discount: Individual Viewing Access — Select this viewing option to register multiple individuals from your firm/business to view webcast individually from their own PC/laptop.
- Group Discount: Group Viewing Access — Provided circumstances surrounding COVID-19 allow for safe gatherings, participants view as a group in a firm/business conference/training room.
At the end of this session you will be able to:
- Identify valuable tax credits available for your clients
- Calculate tax basis capital accounts
- Evaluate risks and opportunities regarding individual deductions
- Dissect the final small business taxpayer regulations
- Analyze examples of partnership tax basis capital account calculations
- Examine tax provisions from the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021 and other legislation, including timing of tax-exempt gross receipts from PPP loans and employee retention credit wage payments to related parties
- Real-world planning tips and illustrations from a practitioner viewpoint
- Review new and extended tax credits
- Learn about the final 1031 regulations
- Hear developments relating to Sch. A and other individual deductions
- Review the most recent guidance for the Qualified 业务 Income Deduction
克里斯topher(克里斯)W. 海塞, 注册会计师, has more than 35 years of tax experience in public accounting with more than 30 years of speaking and training experience before tax professionals. His career has included tax leadership of a 200-person practice, and extensive tax writing and analysis services.
He is an author and instructor of Tax Advisors 更新 and Farm 税收 更新. 克里斯 has spoken at numerous conferences throughout the country on taxation, 农业, and estate tax topics and is a past chair of the AI注册会计师 Ag Conference committee.
He has testified before legislative committees on tax policy matters and has been instrumental in federal and state tax law changes, including an Alternative Minimum Tax provision affecting 农业 producers, 农业收入平均, and Washington state excise and estate tax issues.
约翰Werlhof, 注册会计师, Is a tax principal in Roseville, CA and provides tax research and planning services to privately held businesses and their owners. He serves clients in all phases of the business cycle and has deep expertise in business acquisitions, 性情, 融资, 和重组. He has authored articles which have been published in Corporate 税收 and Construction Accounting and 税收. Werlhof has experience facilitating tax trainings for a Big 4 and regional 注册会计师 firms.